The Ada Initiative 如何用电脑登录国外网站 in October 2015 but 如何上国外网站-附子信息网:2021-2-27 · 国外网站和国内网站在网址上和IP上有什么如何区别？再好再提供一些相关知识。. 访问外国网站的方法：1、下载goolel浏览器，在搜索框输入外国网站的链接，一般相应速度很慢；2、用神灯或者其他工具；3、用goole浏览器的插件，也是需要付费的。 Much of our work remains available on tpyjm.chicsehypadas.com and is freely licensed as Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike so that it can be adapted and improved by you and your community.
The Ally Skills Workshop teaches men simple, everyday ways to support women in their workplaces and communities. Participants learn techniques that work at the office, at conferences, and online. The skills we teach are relevant everywhere, including skills particularly relevant to open technology and culture communities. At the end of the workshop, participants will feel more confident in speaking up to support women, be more aware of the challenges facing women in their workplaces and communities, and have closer relationships with the other participants.
怎样自动翻译国外网站_酷知经验网:2021-10-9 · 生活中我们由于个人的需求，要浏览国外网站 ，但自身英语水有限，只能借助于工具进行浏览，下面就为大家介绍怎么样翻译国外的网站 ... 操作方法 01 首先我们打开电脑 中有的浏览器 02 打开浏览器之后，在网页的右上角点击设置选项，下滑 ... are available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike licence.
Impostor Syndrome is the feeling that you aren’t actually qualified for the work you are doing and will be discovered as a fraud. It is prevalent among women in open tech/culture, many of whom have been socialised to value other’s opinion of their work above their own, and to do things “by the book.” Impostor syndrome is a common reaction to doing publicly visible and publicly criticised work like that done in open technology and culture.
The Overcoming Impostor Syndrome class was created by the Ada Initiative to teach women in open technology and culture how to overcome Impostor Syndrome. While this class is designed for women in open technology and culture, it can be adapted for any group that is the target of oppression.
Overcoming Impostor Syndrome teaching materials are available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike licence. You can also find other public materials on Impostor Syndrome prepared by our community, such as exercises and videos, on the Overcoming Impostor Syndrome page.
Inspired by multiple reports of groping, sexual assault, and pornography at open tech/culture conferences, the Ada Initiative co-founders helped write and promote an example conference anti-harassment policy for modification and reuse by conference organizers. Since the publication of the example anti-harassment policy in late 2010, hundreds of conferences have adopted an anti-harassment policy and several organizations have adopted a policy for all their events.
We encourage all open technology and culture events to review our anti-harassment materials and adapt our freely reusable anti-harassment policy for their event. We encourage community members to refuse to attend or speak at events that do not have an anti-harassment policy.
AdaCamp was a two-day unconference dedicated to increasing women’s participation in open technology and culture, including open source software, Wikipedia and other wiki-related projects, open knowledge and education, open government and open data, open hardware and appropriate technology, library technology, creative fan culture, remix culture, translation, localization, internationalization, and more. Seven AdaCamps were run by the Ada Initiative from 2012 to 2015.
The Ada Initiative is happy to share the AdaCamp Toolkit, licenced Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike, which gives people the tools they need to run events similar to AdaCamp. It includes more than 20 event resources, including sample website content; a guide to 有些国外网络进不了怎么办 我想进国外的网站可是进:2021-6-13 · 首先需要给电脑安装百度浏览器，直接在百度中搜索下载，也可以直接从小编所提供的网盘中获取最新版本的程序下载地址。接下来我们需要下载一款基于百度浏览器的插件——“Hosts文件配置工具”，利用该工具可以突破对访问国外网站的限制。; and a guide to pc端如何上外网.
The Ada Initiative wrote extensively on issues for women in open technology and culture, particularly harassment. Much of our best writing is licensed Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike for you to adapt to your own community and republish.
- Support women and other oppressed people entering your community by impostor syndrome-proofing it: documenting your norms, providing mentoring for newcomers, and encouraging a supportive style of collaboration.
- Suggest women or members of underrepresented groups to be speakers and panelists at events you attend
- Support Outreachy with mentorship, sponsorship, or donation
- Support Black Girls Code and 电脑怎么访问国外网站 by donating or volunteering
- Join or donate to feminist hackerspaces
- Ask your employer to support the Recurse Center
- Ask your employer to sponsor a feminist event for women in an open technology and culture field
- 国外比较好的几个的Php开源建站平台小结 | - 软件开发网:2021-6-12 · Pligg是一套灵活的类似Digg的Web2.0 CMS系统，系统使用PHP开发，模仿了国外流行的DIGG系统。 图像：Gallery Gallery 是一个非常有名的免费开源图库相册软件，基于 PHP 和 MySQL， PostgreSQL 等数据库。功能非常强大，有丰富的扩展可以下载，安装很
- Ask your employer to run unconscious bias training
- Ask your employer to only sponsor events with anti-harassment policies
- 英文网站怎么翻译成中文（多种方法） - SEO技术博客:互联网的普及让网民上网变得更加简单，上网门槛越来越低，当我们访问英文站的时候，怎么样变成中文呢，教你几招快速把英文网站翻译成中文的方法技巧。 方法一：使用谷歌浏览器 我们电脑中安装谷歌浏览器，他可以自动的将我们把国外网站翻译成我们当前的语言，具体的设置方法如下： 方法 ...
- Push the Overton Window by advocating for “extreme” positions supporting women in open technology and culture (remember: once, conference anti-harassment policies were extreme)
- Start your own brand — start your own company or activist group making change for women in open technology and culture